Well Log Digitization
Well Log Digitization and conversion is one of the leading technologies we utilize as it comprises the data backbone in petroleum industry. By using well log data the user may be able to calculate: Shale volume (Vsh), Water saturation (Sw), Porosity (φ), Permeability (k), Elasticity (σ,Al,Sl,etc.), reflectivity coefficient(R) etc. We focus on delivering powerful access to your data, so that you can focus on your core business. We make your process cost effective by handling this section of work. Our mission is to provide top quality services to our clients using the most efficient & responsive customer oriented approach. Our cost is so competitive, no matter if you contact us for a single well or for data in bulk.
- We have the geo-technical expertise to convert all hardcopy and analog images of well log to industry standard interpretation ready electronic vector format.
- We accept any standard color, GRAYS-CALES, B&W, TIFF, JPEG, PDF, BMP for conversion, even warped and stretched images are digitized.
- Qualified Log Analysts & Expertise deliver the digital data in standard LIS, LAS(1.2 and 2.0 version), BIT, DLIS, ASCII, Tabbed Delimited ASCII, PETRA ASCII Well data, Auto Cad DXF, GCS, DXF File, LAS no Null, Plot Def. File, RIS View Plot & LBS formats after verifying accuracy of all data.
- Using these Generation Parameters, curves are traced- Standard interpolation Gap (ft)-2.0 & Standard interpolation Gap (meter)-15 are taken.
- Null Gap Value- -9999 in (meter and ft)
Depth Grid Tolerance (%) 25.0 in (meter and ft).
Sampling Rate is usually taken (.5) for ft jobs and (.1525) for meter jobs.
(All the parameters can be changed as per requirements).
- At R. S. Data, all Western (Schlumberger, Halliburton, Dresser Atlas, RAIS etc.) Ancient and Russian Log are digitized.
- All kind of wells are taken with offshore, onshore and work station ready specifications (WSR).
DENSITY LOG: Compensated Neutron Formation Density (CNFD ,CNLD,CND)- CALIPER-CALX/CALI, CAL1, CAY/CAL2, HCAL, DC,C1,C2, Density-RHOB, HD, HDMI, HDMY, POS, PDS, POL, PDL, POD, Density/PE log(photo electric), Density porosity (DPHI), Neutron porosity (NPHI), Density Correction(DCOR,ZCOR). Pulsed neutron log (TDT, PDK logs), Activation GST, ECS, RST logs, Neutron magnetic logs, Gamma Ray (GR), Spontaneous Potential (SP).
RESISTIVITY LOG : Induction log/IND, Lateral log, Array log, Electric log, Azimuth /DLL- ID, IM, FR, AIT 10-Shallow125, AIT 20-Shallow, AIT30-Medium, AIT60-DEEP, AIT90-DEEP, SN, LN, LT, NN, LLS, LLD, MFR/RXOZ, IL, AT/AF, AO, Micro Resistivity (DB1, DB1A, DB2, DB2A, DB3, DB3A, DB4, DB4A), GR and SP.
SONIC LOG: BHCS, Dipole, Full wave sonic log- DT/AU, DTCO, PR, DT4S, DTSM,DT4P, DTSH, DTRP, DTXX, Sonic slowness logs, GR and SP.
Mechanical, Hydraulic and engineering parameters are taken: Depth, ROP (Rate of penetration), RPM, WOB, Torque, Drilling Mud parameters, T-Gas etc.
NON STANDARD LOG:
Measurement While Drilling (MWD), Logging While Drilling LWD,
Formation Evaluation While Drilling(FEWD)
MWD/LWD LOG, CDR LOG, Proximity log, Temperature, Gamma Ray Spectroscopy log, Natural Gamma RAY- HFK 719, HTHO, HURA, HCGR HSRR.
Micro lateral log- RLA1 220, RLA2 220, RLA3 220, RLA4, RLA5,
MICRO LOG- NO2, MCAL, IN.
LATERAL LOG- AO 8” (LT 08), AO 18” (LT 18).
Dual spacing thermal or Neutron decay time log- GR, TPHI, SIGM, RATI (TRAI).
Sample list of Well Log Scales:
English 1”=100ft, 2”=200ft, 2.5”=100ft, 5”=100ft, 10”=100ft, 25”=100ft, 60”=100ft
Metric 1:10, 1:20, 1:48, 1:50, 1:100, 1:120, 1:200, 1:240, 1:480, 1:500, 1:600, 1:1000, 1:1200